This position is primarily responsible for the installation and repair of GPS Tracking Equipment into customer fleet vehicles. Ensures each customer receives the highest level of support.
The successful candidate must ensure work is performed to the highest standard and all scheduled appointments are met. This position requires excellent customer service skills and professionalism at all times. Outdoor work required regularly in all weather conditions.
- Ensure high quality installations to new and existing customers.
- Provide exceptional levels of maintenance, troubleshooting and support
for existing customers, in a punctual and efficient manner.
- Provide courteous, well-presented and informed customer care, whenever
possible, meeting all customer requirements and queries and solving all
customer problems on-site.
- Monitor and verify that all paperwork is complete, accurate and provided
on a timely basis.
- Accountable for assigned field inventory.
- Approx 40% overnight and out of town travel required.
Come be a part of a GREAT team!